As you search and research for information about selling Avon, I encourage you to think about why you are looking for an alternative to taking on a traditional job. What are your needs and ambitions? Below is a list of positive benefits of selling Avon, and a few negatives as well.
Pros to selling Avon: Everyone:
- It's fun! (I really enjoy my Avon business!)
- Avon is a well known brand.
- Low entry cost - only $15 to start.
- No monthly website fee
- Earn extra money.
- Be your own boss.
- Free training.
- Foundation opportunites, scholarships for Avon Representatives
- Work anywhere: home, the break room, the playground, the bridge table...
- Sell online.
- Bonus structure based on team
- Start, build, and manage a business from scratch, and on a shoestring.
- Do it your way. Always.
- No quotas.
- No territories.
- Little to no stress.
- Get discounts on products for yourself.
- Multi level marketing - Opportunity to increase your earnings through recruiting.
- Learn new skills:
- Use new apps and software.
- Learn about blogging.
- Learn different marketing techniques.
- Learn to use social media.
- Less competition.
- Long term Avon customers who are looking for a representative.
Start today: www.startavon.com Reference code: fundraising
Buy or sell: https://mmader.avonrepresentative.com
Ask me about my layaway plan
Working Moms & Dads - Avon doesn't need to take time away from your family.
Stay At Home Moms and Dads
- Mental stimulation - We love our little ones, but adult interaction is vital to our mental and emotional well being.
- A reason to clean up and put some makeup on.
- When people ask "Do you work?" you can say "Yes. I'm an Avon Rep. "Would you like an Avon book?"